Saturday 21 April 2012

Top 10 Hottest Female Supernaturals

We live in a day and age where Supernatural movies and TV shows have become the new big thing. Many wonder why this is the case. My theory? Supernaturals are pretty much always hot! I reckon the people that cast supernaturals are paid to find hot people, and here are my picks for the 10 hottest supernatural women.

10: Emma Watson as Hermione Granger: If you asked me 10 years ago if I thought Emma Watson was hot, I would have said you're crazy! Well actually, I probably would have asked you what hot meant, but that's off the topic... Anyways, this witch from the iconic "Harry Potter" series has cast her spell on many a friend and foe. I say, surrender to the power, it's bound to get you eventually!

9: Candice Accola as Caroline Forbes: So, you're in a dark alley, when a gang attacks you. You close your eyes, and in a matter of seconds your super hot, blond, long legged vampire girlfriend is kicking their asses. Yup, sounds exactly like something the young Miss Caroline Forbes from "The Vampire Diaries" would do. She plays the super popular head cheerleader / ass kicking best friend to protagonist Elena Gilbert in the hit CW drama. Now, this is why I love CW shows...

8: Britt Robertson as Cassie Blake: Ding dong, the witch is dead. Well, I certainly hope not if we're talking about Disney-turned-adult stunner Britt Robertson. "The Secret Circle" star has certainly turned a lot of heads after her almost flawless transformation from Disney child star to kick as witch Cassie Blake. She has two guys fighting over her, and is a vessel of extremely dangerous dark magic. Hmm, danger danger? Sounds hot to me! Oh but, don't let the innocent smile fool you, she has quite the mean streak!

7: January Jones as Emma Frost: I have always loved X-Men, and absolutely loved the movie "X-Men: First Class". I also happened to love January Jones as the alluring and highly exposed Emma Frost. Now, for those of you that don't know much about X-Men, Emma Frost is a character who is always torn between being good and evil. I, however, have always though evil Emma was far hotter, so thank you to the screen writers for making her evil in the movie! Oh and, thank you very much for choosing January Jones to play the role!

6: Emilia Clarke as Daenerys Targaryen: Weird name right? Who is she, you may be wondering. Well, in case you didn't know, Daenerys Targaryen is the "true dragon" from the HBO hit series "Game of Thrones". Now, I am personally on team Targaryen till the end. The Stark's and Lanaster's can go and stuff it! I mean, this girl single-handedly created three dragons, not to mention she was pretty much completely nude when they appeared! Yeah, she may have white hair on the show, but damn does she make it work!

5: Jennifer Love Hewitt as Melinda Gordon: Now, I know "The Ghost Whisperer" is a really old show, and Jennifer Love Hewitt is getting on herself. However, I still think she is one of the hottest women in Hollywood, let alone one that plays the role of a supernatural! For those of you that don't know, Melinda Gordon has the ability to communicate with people that recently died. Well, the way she takes my breath away, that might be needed!

4: Kat Graham as Bonnie Bennett: The world really has come a long way from the days when witches were green, hunched old ladies with big noses. Need proof? Look no further than "The Vampire Diaries" smoking hot main witch, Kat Graham. Kat plays the role of Bonnie Bennett, who completes the trio of Elena and Caroline. She always seems to be fighting a war within herself as to whether she should help Elena with her vampire problems, which always makes her mad, and in this case, mad=HOT. Plus, have you seen her new music video "Put Your Graffiti on Me"? I recommend you watch it!

3: Scarlett Johansson as Black Widow: So, I don't even know if Black Widow can be classified as a supernatural, but I mean come on she is part of The Avengers Squad, and that is no easy team to make! I am not entirely sure why but I seem to like Black Widow, a lot! Some people say it might be because of the black leather she wears, or the deep sultry red lipstick. Hmmm, maybe..? I mean for me, there really is nothing better than a women in tight black leather, especially if she is as kick-ass as this chick!

2: Anna Paquin as Sookie Stackhouse: Yes, another show about vampires... However, Sookie Stackhouse of "True Blood" brings something just a little different to the table. She is a fairy, yep, I said it, a fairy. Now, I know that sounds very childish and very un-supernatural, however she is quite the badass! She can singlehandedly knock a vampire from one side of a room to the other, without even trying! Yep, only someone as hot as Anna Paquin could make something as lame as a fairy seem so badass! Oh, and did I mention she has three hot guys chasing after her as well? And has sex pretty much every episode?

1: Nina Dobrev as Elena Gilbert / Katherine Pierce: "The Vampire Diaries" star Nina Dobrev plays two characters on the show, but to be completely honest that is still not enough for me! I dunno about you guys, but I definitely prefer Nina as vengeful vampire Katherine Pierce, just because I'm a sucker for a girl who plots the downfall of those who defy her in utterly genius ways. Regardless of your preference, feel free to ogle because lets be honest, who wouldn't?


1 comment:

  1. I watch horror movies since I was a teenager and I switched from non-visible horror like >> The Haunting of Hill House to other supernatural movies to the classic slashers to 90s teen horror - to Asian horror and I am still very open to movies, I had never watched before...

    ReplyDelete